Fall Folk Art and Culinary Tour
postponed until 2023
We will be exploring Budapest, Kecskemét, Szeged, and the areas in between. We love to visit small folk artisans, take part in local festivals, learn a bit about Hungarian cooking, eat wonderful food, and explore the countryside. This tour will feature folk art and culinary experiences!
- 12 nights – 3-4 star hotels (or best in region)
- Horse show
- Pálinka Distillery
- Cooking class
- Guided tour of St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Visit to Kalocsa
- Lace Museum in Kiskunhalas
- City tour and visit in Szeged
- Embroidery workshop
- Blue dye workshop in Bácsalmás
- Ópusztaszer National Park
- Coffee and cake in Gerbeaud Cafe
More details to come!
There is always an opportunity to extend your tour by arriving sooner or staying longer. We can help with those arrangements. If you want to visit a village or town in your family ancestry, we can arrange for a tour guide/translator to help you make the most of your visit.
Email Liz@MagyarMarketing.com or call 1-800-786-7851 to be informed of tour updates!