2019 Wine and Culinary Tour
Wine and Culinary Tour to Hungary
September 20th – October 3rd
featuring Budapest and the wine regions of Mátra, Eger, Miskolc, Tokaj, with a stop in Slovakia!
This tour includes:
- 13 nights in 4 star hotels or best in region
- A/C coach services & English speaking guide
- Two meals each full day
- Observe a glass manufacturer in Parad
- Relax at the spa in Egerszalók
- Visit the artists and shops in Mezőkövesd
- Check out the Royal Palace of Gödöllö
- Tour the Castle of Eger
- Taste the Cake of the Year
- Enjoy multiple wine tastings with dinners
- Spend a day in Slovakia
- Participate in a cooking course in Etyek
- Meet a barrel maker in Erdőbénye
- Visit the synagogue in Mád
- And other surprises
Land Tour: $3450 per person, based on double occupancy. Single Supplement: $400. Deposit of $500 per person is due now. Returning traveler discount — take $100 off the Land Tour price!
*Early Bird trip discount of $100/person if $500 deposit received by September 15th, 2018!
Reserve your spot! Not included: flight arrangements, passport fees, etc.
Travelers must depart from the USA on or before September 19th, 2019.
Prices listed are for payment via check or money order. Credit card payments will have a surcharge of 5%. Contact Liz for details and payment options at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-786-7851.